Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement will let you know what Personal Information (PI) Disarm Therapeutics, Inc., a wholly owned subsididary of Eli Lilly and Company, (“Disarm” or “we”) may process (e.g. collect, record, organize, structure, store, adapt or alter, retrieve, consult, use, disclose by transmission, disseminate or otherwise make available, align or combine, restrict, erase or destroy) from your use of this website, how we protect it, and your rights and choices with respect to your PI. This Privacy Statement applies to this website and digital services (“websites”) that link to or post it.
PI We Collect and How We Use It
Depending on your interactions with Disarm, we may collect the following PI:
- Basic Personal Details
- e.g. name; alias
- Online/Electronic Resources Activity
- e.g. cookie information; email read receipts
- Personal Contact Information
- e.g. online identifiers (e.g. personal IP [Internet Protocol] address), email address, postal address, telephone number, unique personal identifier
- Professional Contact Information
- e.g. online identifiers (e.g. personal IP [Internet Protocol] address), email address, postal address, telephone number
This PI will be processed by Disarm and/or entities or persons that work on behalf of, or in partnership with, Disarm but are not Disarm employees (“Third Parties”), for the following business or commercial purposes:
- responding to requests and registration for services;
- data analytics; and
- to meet legal or regulatory obligations, inclusive of company record retention, that are in the legitimate interest of Disarm.
You may choose not to share your PI, but we may not be able to provide you with certain information, products or services.
Through this website, Disarm may:
- Collect your Name and Personal Contact Information if you opt-in to receive communications (such as requests for information, responses to inquiries, ). Disarm may also use this information to verify your relationship with Disarm and take other actions in order to respond to your request.
- Collect online identifiers that correspond to your device(s) that do not directly identify you in order to improve, manage and secure our websites, network systems and other assets; verify your relationship with us; understand your interests and preferences; and take other actions that may be necessary to respond to your request.
- Analyze your website usage including the date and time of your website session, geographic location, how you have navigated the website, and other information collected through our cookies and Google Analytics®. This information is collected for our legitimate business purposes.
- Do Not Track: There are different ways you can prevent tracking of your online activity. One of them is setting a preference in your browser that alerts websites you visit that you do not want them to collect certain information about you. This is referred to as a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) signal. Please note that currently our websites and web-based resources do not respond to these signals from web browsers. At this time, there is no universally accepted standard for what a company should do when a DNT signal is detected.
- Opt-Out Provision: Google Analytics offers an opt-out provision for website visitors who do not want their data to be collected. You can receive more information about this option here.
This website is not intended for or designed for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect PI from any person under the age of 18 unless a parent or guardian provides consent.
California Privacy Rights
To make a request for such information, you may contact us using the information in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) entitles California residents to certain rights with regard to their PI. Those rights have been incorporated into this Privacy Statement.
Links to Third-Party Websites
As a convenience to our visitors, this website may contain links to other sites owned and operated by Third Parties that we believe may offer useful information. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to those sites. We are not responsible for the collection or use of PI at any third-party sites. Therefore, we disclaim any liability for any Third Party’s use of PI obtained through using the third-party website. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy, security, data collection and distribution policies.
Changes to Our Privacy Practices
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we do update it, for your convenience, we will make the updated statement available on this page. We will always handle your PI in accordance with the Privacy Statement in effect at the time it was collected unless we provide you with the new notice and/or obtain your consent, as appropriate.
Reasons We Share PI
We may share your PI with Third Parties, in connection with work that they do for Disarm, for purposes consistent with those identified in this notice. These Third Parties have agreed to protect the information as required by law.
We may also be required to disclose your information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to comply with national security or law enforcement requests.
Where We Transfer and Process PI
This website is owned and operated by Disarm in the United States of America. By using this website, you agree to the processing of your PI in the United States and in any country to which we may transfer your information in the course of our business operations.
We may transmit your PI to Eli Lilly & Company, other Disarm and/or Lilly affiliates and Third Parties worldwide, which may in turn transmit your PI to other Disarm and/or Lilly affiliates and/or Third Parties.
We may also provide your PI to a Third Party in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business to which the information relates, in which case we will require any such buyer to agree to treat PI in accordance with this notice.
How Long We Keep PI
PI will be saved for the period of time needed to fulfill legitimate and lawful business purposes in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
How We Secure PI
We provide reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect PI we process and maintain. We limit access to PI to authorized employees and Third Parties who need access to perform the business activities described in this notice . Although we strive to protect the PI we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Your Rights and Choices
Upon verification of your identity, and as applicable by law, you have the right to:
- information from us on how your PI is being processed, and with whom it is being shared
- to see and get a copy of the PI that we have about you
- that we correct, restrict the processing of, and/or erase/delete your PI
- to have your information transmitted to another entity or person in a machine-readable format, in limited circumstances
- object to the processing of your PI;
- set expectations for the handling of your PI after your death.
There may be exceptions that apply to your request. To exercise your rights, you or your authorized representative may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 752-6884.
You will not be discriminated against for exercising any of your rights.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you may contact us at:
Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
1 Main Street, 11th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02142
How to Submit a Complaint
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your PI, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your PI out of accordance with the law, you can register a complaint with a relevant regulatory authority (e.g. a Data Protection Authority (DPA) or Attorney General).